**ON DISPLAY AT OUR STORE MUSIC LOFT**
Zesto Audio Leto 1.5 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier
My design philosophy is to focus only on the important components and add nothing that could compromise the signal path. The only active components are the vacuum tubes that create a warm musical sound.
Balanced Means Lower Noise
As a longtime audio engineer and producer, I ve worked with a lot of professional equipment. I always preferred true floating balanced inputs and outputs because of their foolproof ability to isolate one piece of gear from the next.
And that means lower noise for a strong, clean and quiet signal.
Easy to Use
The Leto preamp will compliment most systems: tube, solid state or digital. It will work with single-ended and balanced input source or power amplifier combinations.
Focus on the Music
With the Leto in your system it will allow the sonic detail to come through, so you focus is on the music and the hardware will seem to disappear.
What is Leto
In Greek mythology, Leto is the mother of Apollo.
NEW now with built in headphone amplifier you can connect your favorite headphones to the Leto without any additional equipment.
- Setting the volume control to Theater you can now use your 2 channel system as part of your surround sound eliminating the extra equipment.
- Plenty of volume to handle all your source material .
- The input selection uses only electromechanical switching to provide the most musical detail.
- The wide frequency response allows you to hear the finest passages in your music.
- True floating transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs have lower noise and isolate one piece of gear to the next.
- Left and Right ground switches allows you to control the grounding of the single ended outputs.
- The output transformers provide a strong and clean signal to your power amplifier.
- Recessed RCA and XLR connectors are high quality, Gold plated, with an isolated ground.
- All connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
- No pops when the unit is turned on or off.
- Automatically goes to mute when turned on or off.
- Remote control Volume, Mute and Mono
- The remote Mono helps you to trouble shoot your system.
- Remote bypass switch overrides the mute in case the remote is misplaced.
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
- Elegantly designed 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic chatter from nearby equipment.
- On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel.
- Each unit is hand built Made in the USA .
- 5 Inputs
- 3 sets of Single Ended inputs with an impedance of 100K Ohms
- 2 sets of true Balanced transformer inputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance of 10K Ohms
- Maximum peak input level of 5 Volts RMS
NEW 1/4 TRS inch headphone jack
- 4 Line outputs
- 2 sets of true Balanced transformer outputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance 150 Ohms
- 2 sets of Single Ended outputs with an impedance 150 Ohms
- Maximum peak output level of 10Volts RMS +20dB
- Independent ground lift switches on the left and right Single Ended outputs
- 1 set of Single Ended Cinema bypass outputs from input #1
NEW unity gain volume indicator for home theater surround sound integration.
- Frequency response 10Hz to 50Khz ~ 1dB
- Distortion ~ 0.02% at 1V RMS input
- Gain 12dB
- Signal to noise ~ 100dB below operating level
- Non inverting output polarity
- Cross talk >90dB
- Front panel adjustable balance control
- Remote control volume, mute and mono
- Remote bypass switch on rear panel (just in case the remote is misplaced)
- 1% metal film resisters throughout
- Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
- Power consumption 27W, 0 drain when off
- Voltage 110/120V AC 60Hz
- Optional factory installed 220V or 230/240V AC 50/60Hz
- Standard 3 pin IEC power connector
- ON/OFF power switch conveniently located on the side panel
- Two internal high quality linear regulated power supplies, 250V and 12V
- Two (2) Gold pin JJ ECC83S/12AX7
- Two (2) Gold pin JJ ECC82/12AU7
- High quality gold pin ceramic sockets
- Each unit is hand made in the USA
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes
- Dimensions 17 W X 12 D X 5 H
- Weight 23 lbs.
- 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure
- Two year limited warranty
- Six months warranty on Vacuum Tubes
- Recessed RCA and XLR connectors are Gold plated with an isolated ground.
- All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.