Yamaha TT-N503 Turntable with Ortofon 2M Red Phono Cartridge Bundle
This Turntable Bundle consists of the following:
QTY: 1 Yamaha TT-N503 MusicCast Vinyl 500 Wi-Fi Turntable
QTY: 1 Ortofon 2m Red Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge
**Phono Cartridge comes professionally mounted and calibrated
Yamaha TT-N503 Description:
Vinyl Unleashed. Stream your records and music services to MusicCast speakers with no wires attached and no receiver required. Wi-Fi connection ensures exceptional sound quality. With a MusicCast multi-room system, hear your records throughout your entire home.
Create a stereo system with MusicCast wireless speakers. Place the turntable and speakers wherever you want!
Expand to a multi-room audio setup by syncing with MusicCast wireless speakers in other rooms.
Stream music services with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, AirPlay® or Spotify Connect.
Yamaha Hi-Fi quality built for accuracy and sonic purity. Perfect for the audiophile or beginner vinyl collector.
Built-in phono preamp gives you flexibility to connect any audio system, adding streaming service playback to your legacy Hi-Fi system.
Turning the tables on cables
Giving an 'old-school' medium a modern spin, wirelessly connect the MusicCast VINYL 500 turntable to your MusicCast speakers and other devices to enjoy your record collection without all the cables. Don’t stop the music
Hit the end of a record and don’t want the music to stop? With the VINYL 500 you can keep the music going by streaming from your music services via Wi-Fi, AirPlay or Spotify Connect.
Connect the MusicCast VINYL 500 to your existing stereo equipment and get ready for a serious upgrade to your setup. Here, there and everywhere
Leave the room and let your music follow. Featuring MusicCast multi-room technology, share and listen to your record collection throughout the house.
Stream your vinyl collection to a range of MusicCast devices — everything from speakers to sound bars. Anyway you want it
Take control of your music streaming and your wireless setups with the MusicCast app. Create favorites, control your multi-room vinyl experience or MusicCast Stereo system. Geek out on all the options and settings to really make your music yours. You spin me 'round
Turn your listening experience on its head. Meet the MusicCast VINYL 500.
Meticulously designed to ensure the most faithful reproduction of sound - the way music was made to be heard — the MusicCast VINYL 500 features a straight tonearm for an open sound as well as a belt-drive motor to minimize noise caused by vibrations. You turn me on
The piano black finish shows off your style and your records. And with no receiver or speaker wires needed, get creative and put your VINYL 500 anywhere it looks good! Speak to me
Voice control completes the picture when it comes to the turntable of the future.
Connect to Amazon Alexa for effortless, hands-free control of your music streaming and multi-room setup.
Yamaha TT-N503 Turntable Specifications: Network
- File format: Mp3/WMA/MPEG-4 AAC: Up to 48kHZ/16-bit, ALAC: Up to 96kHz/24-bit, FLAC/WAV/AIFF: Up to 192kHz/24-bit, DSD: Up to 11.2MHz
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes (2.4/5GHz)
- AirPlay: Yes
- Version/profile: Version 4.2/A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio codec: SBC, AAC
- Maximum communication range: 10m/32.8 feet, 10 inches (without interference)
- Drive method: Belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Rotation speed variation: ±2%
- Wow and flutter: 0.2%
- Platter: Aluminum diecast (diameter 30 cm)
- Output level: 450mV (-7dBV, with RIAA EQ, 1kHz, 3.54cm/sec), 2.5mV ± 3dBV (without RIAA EQ, 1kHz, 3.54cm/sec)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz, LPF)
- Tonearm: Static balance straight tonearm
- Effective arm length: 223.5mm
- Overhang: 19mm
- Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0 - 4g
- Acceptable cartridge weight: 15.5 - 19g (including headshell)
- Cartridge type: MM type
- Output voltage: 2.5mV (1kHz, 3.54cm/sec)
- Stylus pressure: 3.5 ± 0.5g
- Cartridge weight: 5.0 ± 0.3g
- Cartridge height: 17 ± 0.7mm
- Headshell weight: 10g
- Output terminal: RCA 2 (phono, line)
- Output level: 2.0 ± 0.3V (1kHz, 0dB, Fs 44.1kHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: IHF-A network 110dB or higher (Infinity zero, Fs 44.1kHz)
- Dynamic range: 100dB or higher (1kHz, -60dB, Fs 44.1kHz)
- Harmonic distortion: 0.003% or lower (1kHz, 0dB, Fs 44.1kHz)
- Frequency response: Fs 44.1kHz; 2Hz to 20kHz (+0/-3dB), Fs 48kHz; 2Hz to 24kHz (+0/-3dB), Fs 96kHz; 2Hz to 48kHz (+0/-3dB), Fs 192kHz; 2Hz to 96kHz (+0/-6dB)
Ortofon 2M Red Specifications:
- Power consumption: 6W
- Eco-standby (reference date): 0.3W
- Standby power consumption
- Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby OFF, wired: 1.4W
- Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON/OFF, Wi-Fi: 1.8W
- Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON, wired: 1.6W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 3/4" x 5 3/8" x 14 1/2"
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- Designed with a heavier base construction to decrease vibration for superior performance
- Tone arm action starts and stops automatically using gentle lifting and lowering motions to protect your vinyl
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge headshell is removable
- Turntable sheet is 5mm thick; uses hologram vibration analysis to improve its ability to hold a record
- DC servo motor and belt drive system with rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 5,5 mV
Channel balance at 1 kHz - 1,5 dB
Channel separation at 1 kHz - 22 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Frequency range at - 3dB - 20-22.000 Hz
Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force - 70 µm
Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 20 µm/mN
Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
Tracking force range - 1,6-2,0g (16-20 mN)
Tracking force, recommended - 1,8 g (18 mN)
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1,3 kOhm
Internal inductance - 700 mH
Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance - 150-300 pF
Cartridge colour, body/stylus - Black/Red
How to replace M2,0 mm screws on 2M Red Verso
Replacement stylus unit - 2M Red (interchangeable with 2M Blue and 2M Silver)
1. Remove the stylus with the stylus protection guard from the cartridge body to avoid any damage to the diamond.
2. Using Torx 8 key, unscrew the black screw from the Verso top plate.
3. Remove the top plate from the cartridge body by pulling the screws off.
4. Remove the two countersunk screws from the top plate.
5. Insert the two M2,0 mm screws in the top plate.
6. Mount the top plate on the cartridge body. Hold the top plate with screw-threads hanging down and turn the cartridge body 180 degrees. Mount from above.
7. Mount the black screw in the top plate and tighten with appropriate force.
8. Mount the cartridge on the tonearm using the enclosed tool.
2M Red accessories included the package:
2M Red Verso accessories included the package:
9. Mount the stylus with the stylus protection guard on the cartridge body.