High Power REVO subs are recommended for applications where there is adequate room for a specifically designed sealed or ported subwoofer enclosure. Full specifications to design enclosures for REVO HP Subs are available at www.wetsounds.com. Both 10” & 12” REVO HP Subs are available in Black frames (with metallic grey cones) & single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations
Impedance: 4 ohms
RMS Watts: 500
PEAK Watts: 1000
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 400HZ
Sensitivity: 88 db at 1watt/1 meter
Size & Weight
17.6 lbs (7.98 kg)
Diameter: 12.6 inches w/grill (320.04 mm)
Mounting Depth: 4.92 inches (124.96 mm)
Hole Cut Out: 11.26 inches (286.0 mm)
Box Specs: Min 1.1 cu ft sealed enclosure or 1.7 cu ft ported
Note: All specifications are for each REVO-12HP