Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical. Both 10” & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). All REVO FA Subs are available in either single 2 Ohm or single 4 Ohm impedances.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations.
Impedance: 4 ohms
RMS Watts: 400
PEAK Watts: 800
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 400HZ
Sensitivity: 88 db at 1watt/1 meter
Size & Weight
17.6 lbs (7.98kg)
Diameter: 12.6 inches (320.04mm)
Mounting Depth: 4.92 inches (124.96mm)
Hole Cut Out: 11.26 inches (286.00mm)
Vented Enclosure: 1.7 cu ft (Optimum: Tuned at 41 Hz)
Box Specs: Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft sealed enclosure
Note: All specifications are for each REVO-12FA