Wet Sounds REVO 10 HP S4-B 10" High Power Marine Subwoofer (Each)
Wet Sounds REVO 10 HP S4-B 10" High Power Marine Subwoofer (Each))
High Power REVO subs are recommended for applications where there is adequate room for a specifically designed sealed or ported subwoofer enclosure. Full specifications to design enclosures for REVO HP Subs are available at www.wetsounds.com. Both 10” & 12” REVO HP Subs are available in Black frames (with metallic grey cones) & single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations.
Impedance: 4 ohms
RMS Watts: 400
PEAK Watts: 800
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 500HZ
Sensitivity: 88 db at 1watt/1 meter
Size & Weight
8.1 lbs (3.67 kg)
Diameter: 11.02 inches w/grill (279.90 mm)
Mounting Depth: 4.72 inches (119.88mm)
Hole Cut Out: 9.45 inches (240.03 mm)
Box Specs: Min 1.0 cu ft sealed enclosure or 1.3 cu ft ported
Note: All specifications are for each REVO-10HP