Simaudio Neo 430HA Headphone Amplifier
Call for Availability
Simaudio Neo 430HA Headphone AmplifierThe Neo 430HA is the new reference for headphone amplifiers offering genuine and acclaimed world-class performance.
The Neo 430HA is a genuine "tour de force" loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier using a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the Neo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
For headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection, the Neo 430HA is the ultimate solution. Borrowing various technologies from our more exotic and costlier Evolution series (M-LoVo, M-eVOL2) while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the 430HA will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. The optional DSD256 and 32-bit PCM capable DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such as computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as your music system.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
Note: Available finishes are dependant on location.
SpecsSignificant Design Features
• Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
• Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
• Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
• M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
• Optional fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω 667mW / 1.33W / 8W
Headphone Impedance 20 - 600Ω
Frequency Response (audible) 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
Frequency Response (full range) 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) 0.005%
Intermodulation distortion 0.005%
Signal-to-noise Ratio 120dB
Input / Output impedance 22KΩ / 1.25Ω
Shipping weight 20 lbs. / 9 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.8 in. 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.1 cm