Simaudio Neo 340 IX Integrated Amplifier
Simaudio Neo 340 iX Integrated Amplifier
Endless possibilities ... The 340i allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways.
The Neo 340i is the ultimate example of a Neo-class Integrated Amplifier. Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the Neo 340i will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
In addition, the Neo 340i's flexibility is enhanced by a host of options which can be included at the time of purchase or added later on. A high-performance and very versatile DAC is offered for connectivity to your latest devices such as a computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player or an iPod docking station. If you have a love for spinning your cherished collection of vinyl records, a fully-configurable MC/MM phono stage is also available.
The Neo 340i can easily be the centerpiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the Neo 340i is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Note: Available finishes are dependant on location.
SpecsSignificant Design Features
• 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
• Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
• A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
• “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
• One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
• Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
Output Power at 8Ω 100 Watts per channel
Output Power at 4Ω 200 Watts per channel
Input Sensitivity 400mV - 3.0V RMS
Input Impedance 11,000Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio 110dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range) 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt) 0.015%
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 watts) 0.05%
Intermodulation distortion 0.03%
Optional Digital Inputs S/PDIF, USB, Optical
Maximum PCM Resolution 32-bit / 384kHz
DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 28 lbs / 13 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in. 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm.