Simaudio Neo 240i Integrated Amplifier
Call for Availability
Simaudio Neo 240i Integrated AmplifierWith connectivity accented on digital audio, as well as a plethora of analog line-level inputs, and a phono input, the 240i can easily become the one-box centerpiece of your music and entertainment system.
With its full external control (including Control4 driver available), the 240i will drive even inefficient and complex low impedance speaker loads without difficulty.
As you would expect, the sound quality is all MOON: organic and detailed, with exceptionally well-controlled and tuneful bass, coupled with a wide and airy soundstage. In a nutshell, music comes alive.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232
and IR ports for custom-install environments, with our renowned 10 year full warranty.
• 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
• 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2).
• Headphone output on 1/4” jack.
• OLED type screen.
• Simple setup via on-board software menu.
• Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
• Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, for use with a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used
SpecsOutput Power at 8Ω 50 Watts per channel
Input Sensitivity 370mV - 3.0V RMS
Input Impedance 22,100Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio 100dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range) 10Hz - 80kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt / 50 watts) 0.02% / 0.02%
Intermodulation distortion 0.005%
PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates 16 - 32 bits / 44.1 - 384kHz
DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 24 lbs / 11 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 inch 42,9 x 8,9 x 36,6 cm