Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 Outdoor Subwoofer with 10 Inch Woofer
- Premium 200 watt downward-firing subwoofer delivers earth-shaking bass, literally
- Massive 10-inch long-throw Dynamic Balance® driver technology eliminates driver distortion for deeper, cleaner bass even at higher volumes
- Capacitive Coupling Technology and Dual 2-inch voice coils reproduce bass from both stereo channels, producing more power in low frequencies
- Housed in a molded and sealed acoustically ideal resin enclosure and marine-certified with IPX66 rating
The Subwoofer for All Seasons
Heavy-duty bass performance and heavy-duty all-weather durability combine to deliver indoor-level bass impact outdoors or in your home's transitional areas. The Sub100 is the perfect complement to a set of Sat300s, and rounds the system out with the full dynamic performance of a high-end audio system. Paint it to match the décor in your sunroom or by the pool. With serious bass fun, the Sub100 is the life of the outdoor party!
200 Watt downward-firing subwoofer delivers earth-shaking bass.
Housed in a molded and sealed acoustically ideal resin enclosure and marine-certified with IPX66 rating, our guarantee of years of weather-proof outdoor performance.
Massive 10-inch long-throw Dynamic Balance® driver technology eliminates driver distortion for deeper, cleaner bass even at higher volume.
Capacitive Coupling Technology
Dual 2-inch voice coil design reproduces bass from both stereo channels, producing more power in the lower frequencies with the help of Capacitive Coupling Technology. You get big outdoor bass for big outdoor impact.
The included waterproof IP68 rated junction box easily connects other outdoor speakers and is approved for in-ground use.
The included grille protects the woofer and will hold up in the outdoor environment.
Total Pieces 1 Accessories
(1) Weatherproof Aluminum Grille
(1) Waterproof IP68 Rated Junction box
(4) Wire Nuts
(1) Owner’s Manual Warranty
Cabinet Warranty 5 years
Drivers Warranty 5 years
Original Purchaser Only Yes Shipping Cartons
14.75" (37.47 cm) h x 20.75" (52.71 cm) w x 20.25" (51.44 cm) d - 20.25 lbs (9.19 kg) Outdoor Subwoofer
Total Pieces 1 Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type
Acoustic Suspension with Color-Impregnated Resin Shell Subwoofer Array Driver Complement
(1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Long-throw Dynamic Balance composite cone driver with dual voice coils and butyl rubber surround - Subwoofer - Voice Coil 2" (5.08 cm) d
Height 11" (27.94 cm)
Width 16.9" (42.93 cm)
Depth 16.9" (42.93 cm)
Weight 16.75 lbs (7.6 kg) Audio Quality
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) 88 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits 50 Hz → 110 Hz External Amplifier
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel 10 watts → 200 watts Crossover
Peak Power Handling 200 watts
Midrange/Woofer Crossover Frequency 150 Hz
Power Handling (per channel) 10 watts → 200 watts GARDEN PLACEMENT Mount
Mounting Type Security eyebolt
Available Orientations Horizontal LOCK DOWN ON A DECK Mount
Mounting Type Keyhole Slots
Available Orientations Horizontal