Lumin M1 Streaming Integrated Amplifier
WHY LUMIN M1
With LUMIN M1, our aim was clear take all the award-winning sonic characteristics that the LUMIN music players are renowned for and surprise people with just how amazing an integrated system can sound.
18 months of continual development lead to our uniquely efficient design including an oversized switching power supply and a fully-digital signal path all the way to the speaker outputs.
The same LUMIN musical delivery, with integrated amplification
- Compact system
- Class-D power amplification retains digital signal path right to the speaker outputs
- 60W @ 8 Ohm Speaker / 100W @ 4 Ohm Speaker
- Oversized switching power supply
- Includes DSD128 5.6Mhz 1-bit playback
- PCM 44.1 384kHz 16 32-bit
- Analogue input via included adapter
- Volume controlled by physical knob, or in-app
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want.
Have a thirst for new music No problem LUMIN comes with native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and is AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs.
The LUMIN App is created in harmony with the LUMIN hardware to deliver the most intuitive and visually rich way to browse, select and play your music collection.
It represents our vision of how to make music browsing and playback easy, visual, and tactile.
Always one step ahead
LUMIN is always evolving. The full LUMIN range benefits from our programme of continuous development, allowing you to relax in the knowledge that wherever possible we'll bring you the latest streaming technologies.
In 2017 every LUMIN model gained compatibility with Roon, MQA and Spotify Connect all absolutely free of charge.
We put a huge amount of effort into sourcing the highest-grade matching components, creating truly balanced circuits, designing cases that shield from interference, etc, etc, but it's only important if the end result effectively communicates the intentions of the artist. Notably, the common thread in every published and consumer review of all LUMIN products is musicality.
- DSD SUPPORT:
- Stereo 4 mm banana binding posts
- RATED POWER OUTPUT (PER CHANNEL): 60W @ 8 Ohm / 100W @ 4 Ohm
- Analog RCA stereo and mini-jack input via included USB adapter
- POWER SUPPLY:
- 361mm (W), 323mm (D), 58mm (H), 4.5kg
All LUMIN Music Players include the following features:
- Streaming Protocol: UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- Supported Audio File Formats: DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD), PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF, Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
- Supported Audio Sample Rates, Bit Depths, Number of Channels:
- PCM: 44.1kHz 384kHz, 16 32bit, Stereo
- DSD: 2.8MHz (5.6MHz on LUMIN S1), 1-bit, Stereo
- Upsampling rates & bit depths:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
- Supported Control Devices: All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 8.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- App Features: High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. Composer tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing.
- Input: Ethernet Network 100Base-T, USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- Outputs: Analog Audio: XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot, RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
- Digital Audio: BNC SPDIF:
- PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- HDMI: PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit, DSD (Native or DoP) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- Finish: Raw brushed aluminum
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements