The Dymension™ DM95 surround speaker is the answer for dynamic, immersive, room-filling sound for your home theater. Thoughtfully engineered to envelop
you in thrilling, detailed, high-definition audio, the wall-mountable DM95 can be used as side or rear surround channels for tailoring your system to your room.
• This on-wall surround speaker matches other Dymension™ Series speakers
• Flexible for use as side or rear speakers
• The aluminum oxide tweeter produces crisp, sparkling highs
• A 5.25” BDSS™ driver provides balanced sound and a wide listening area
• Timbre-matched to perfectly blend with other Definitive Technology speakers
• Made for Dolby surround, Dolby Atmos, and DTS:X systems
• Perfect for movies, music, and games
• Understated design so the speakers virtually disappear into the room
The DM95 can be easily wall-mounted and used as side or rear speakers.
Whether you’re listening in Dolby Atmos or DTS:X, the DM95 will extend sound
all around you.
Custom Aluminum Oxide Tweeter
The DM95’s rigid, well-damped tweeter provides smooth extended response
with crisp transients and exceptional definition. You’ll notice clearer speech
than ever before, along with an incredibly precise sonic image.
BDSS System and Linear Response Waveguide
The DM95’s 5.25” mid/bass woofer features our patented Balanced Double
Surround System™ technology. BDSS™ improves midrange driver excursion
and provides a wide, uniform soundstage with seamless mid/bass integration.
A Linear Response Waveguide™ extends and smooths off-axis dispersion
for great sound everywhere in the room.
Consistent sound across Definitive Technology series gives you the flexibility
to mix and match Dymension™, Dymension CI, and Mythos speakers to design
your dream home theater and whole-home system.
Dimensions (H × W × D)
8.3 × 7.3 × 13.0 in.
211 × 184 × 330 mm
Weight 11 lbs (5 kg)
Grille Material Acoustically transparent black cloth
Tweeter (1) 1 in. aluminum oxide dome
Midrange/Midbass (1) 5.25 in. BDSS™ with Linear Response Waveguide™
62 Hz–30 kHz (-10dB)
110 Hz–23 kHz (-3dB)
Nominal Impedance 4Ω (8Ω compatible)
Sensitivity 90dB (2.83V/1m)
Recommended Amplifier Power Rating 25–100W
High-Frequency Boost Switch 0dB, +3dB