Crown Audio CDi 2000 2 Channel Power Amplifier
The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
2Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms)
1.4VRated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms)
800W StereoSignal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)
100 dB (A-weighted) THD < 0.5%Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz)
> 500Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)
+ 0 dB, -1 dBCrosstalk (below rated power)
20 Hz to 1 kHz >70 dBInput Impedance (nominal)
20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalancedDimensions
3.5" x 19" x 12.25"Weight
22.0 lbsIEC Power Connector