NAD Electronics T 778 9 Channel Flagship A/V Receiver with 7.1.4 ATMOS Coming Soon
Equipped with 9 channels of amplification, Blu OS, Dirac Live Room Correction, ATMOS 7.1.4 support, along with touch screen display, the NAD T778 has been one of the highly anticipated AV receivers for 2020.
Each of the nine channels power is provided by hybrid technology providing all the headroom you need up to 160 watts of dynamic power.
“The T 778 packages that sound quality with the most compelling digital technologies such as BluOS, MQA, Bluetooth aptX HD, and Dirac Live in a user-friendly format,” commented Greg Stidsen, NAD’s Chief Technology Officer. “NAD firmly believes that there are many people for whom music will always come first. With NAD’s reputation for high value/high performance, it was apparent that the T 778 would have to please the most demanding Audiophiles and Videophiles. MDC then helps protect their investment for years to come.”
Whether you are a home theater enthusiast or music audiophile, this flagship NAD A/V Receiver T 778 offers the versatility to satisfy everyone's needs. The NAD Electronics T778 will have an MSRP of $2999 and we expect to receive them within the next few weeks.
Key Features of the NAD T 778:
- 9 channels of NAD’s latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
- New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
- 4K UHD video pass-through
- High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
- Two-Way Bluetooth aptX HD
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- DirectDigital DAC- ESS Saber DAC with MQA Decoding MQA decoding available on all digital inputs
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port. Trigger In/Out.
- IR In with learning function