Rogers High Fidelity 34S-1 Eight Tube Class A Integrated Amplifier
Product Qualifies for FREE Ground Shipping
Rogers High Fidelity 34S-1 Eight Tube Class A Integrated Amplifier
ROGERS 34S-1 Integrated Amplifier
Powered by Eight EL-34 analog vacuum tubes, the 34S-1 integrated amplifier delivers monster performance and a dazzling listening experience. Consistent with Rogers High Fidelity’s gold-standard requirements, this Class A integrated Amplifier boasts superior precision, aerospace engineering and hand-made craftsmanship that presents a new level of realism in audio reproduction.
The ultimate control application easily integrates Apple® iOS® devices with the Rogers High Fidelity Control System to monitor tube status and control all amplifier functions.
- Made In The USA– Hand built to the most exacting specifications in our New York Facility. All amplifiers are fully evaluated and acceptance tested using the the best audio test equipment made by Audio Precision. We perform all of the tests in a typical Stereophile test evaluation and many more to characterize each amplifier. Each amplifier is shipped with a fully evaluated test data package so that the customer can see how his particular unit performed after acceptance.
- Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty- Our Products are guaranteed FOR LIFE.
- Eight EL-34 Tubes– Four, for each channel and eight total for stereo operation following a true dual mono design.
- Completely Hand Wired– The entire amplifier is wired by hand using all American labor in NY. The wiring is all discrete components and all point to point. This provides a lifetime of serviceability and reliability. All of the wiring and soldering meets the Military Standard 2000 requirements. All operators are trained to this standard. Class A Operation– Military specification components, point to point Teflon wiring all carefully manufactured to the highest specifications.
- Control Capability via Bluetooth– Connection to both Apple and Android smartphone applications the 34S-1 displays on application control functions of all the amplifiers features: Ultra-linear and triode modes, Volume, Input and the Status of the power tubes in real time operation using visual indicators.
- Dual Power Supply Circuit– Can easily handle large dynamic transitions in the audio signal being delivered while maintaining a smooth and clear midrange; vocals are presented with a truly rich and warm feel.
- Auto Bias Circuit– For long tube life and ease of operation. Self Bias circuit for adjustment free operation and longest tube life. Customer does not need to adjust tube bias. As the tubes age, they adjust for bias changes automatically. The customer can change tubes at any time or replace a single tube rather than the full set of 4 and the amp will automatically re-bias for the change. Manufacturing Process– All amplifiers are built using our own Statistical Process Control manufacturing processes that yield better than a 99.8% first pass yield. This is better than the airline industry’s or hospitals’ safety record. The finished amplifier is 100% reliable, tested and guaranteed for a lifetime.
- Shipping– Each amplifier is shipped using a 2 box, double wall container system that has diecut, high density and low density foam vibration absorption material. This shipping system is designed to withstand a drop on all 6 box sides from 3 feet and produce no amplifier damage. We have NEVER had an amplifier returned for shipping damage.
- Aviation Grade Chassis– All amplifier chassis are aviation grade aluminum with a mutiphase powdercoat and clear coat finish. The amplifier finish is absolutely beautiful and bulletproof! The front panels are machined from solid blocks of aviation grade aluminum. The entire amplifier is assembled using Military Standard stainless steel hardware for ultimate reliability and a lifetime of trouble free service. All hardware is meticulously staked using an aerospace coating to eliminate any hardware failures over time through vibration, shipping or movement. This is an assembly process honed over many years of satellite manufacturing and assembly where re-tightening hardware can’t happen.
- Aerospace Specifications– All of our resistors, capacitors, transformers and inductive components meet or exceed the applicable military quality standards for parts selection. We use the same parts used by NASA in the Shuttle and Space Station equipment. Burn-In Process– Each amplifier undergoes a rigorous 100 hour burn-in prior to acceptance testing. This drives out any component infant mortality problems and ages each amplifier into it’s perfect listening range.
- Power Measurement System– Each amplifier has a tuned, power measurement system that allows for flawless system integration and adjustment.
- Binding Posts– We use Furutech binding posts for all amplifier designs. These are solid copper posts milled from OFC copper billets and then Rhodium plated with carbon fiber insulators. They are simply the best the industry has to offer. All inputs are gold plated RCA connectors.
- Internal Wiring– The entire amplifier is wired using 18 gauge Military Standard 16878 teflon coated, silverplated copper wire. This is the same wire used for the Navy’s Aegis Cruisers! Heat is the enemy of amplifier reliability. Because this is a Class A design, there is some heating of the unit which causes the wiring to age and degrade over time. Our wire never ages. The teflon coating will last a lifetime. The interior of your amplifier will look the same in 10 years as it looks coming off of the production line. The amplifier is designed using all 18 gauge wire to provide many times more the current density than can be achieved using printed wire boards or lower quality wiring.
- Tube Complement: 8 x – EL-34, 2 x – 6SN7, 2 x – 6SJ7
- Frequency Response: 100 Watts Per CH, +/- 0.1dB from 20Hz to 20KHz with less Than 0.1% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Inputs: 4x Unbalanced – One Front
- Output: 4 – 8 Ohm
- Weight: 65 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 19” width, 20” depth, 9.5” height
- This 34S-1 production model was tested in the Thermal Chamber, running all night at -34 Celsius (equal to -29.2 Fahrenheit).
- All designs are environmentally tested in house:
The 34S-1 provides state of the art noise and distortion performance using all Teflon wiring and mil spec components. Another bonus feature is the isolation of each audio channel using a dual power supply design and a dual mono circuit point to point design. Even the most critical of listeners of the 34S-1 will enjoy the finest, organic tube sound quality with stunning three-dimensionality, low-level detail-retrieval and holographic sound staging.
The 34S-1 is designed using aerospace processes for robustness and reliability.
– Cold soak 24 hours at -40 c
– Hot soak 24 hours at + 60 c
– Mil standard 1540
– 27 cycles from -40 to +60