Polk Audio TSI300 3-Way Floorstanding Tower Speaker (Each)
Small Footprint, Big Performance
It s a stylish solution: Build the bookshelf style speaker into its own stand. The result is a smaller tower that takes up almost no floor space and saves you the hassle of speaker stands. In exchange you get solid, efficiently stable footing, and the enhanced performance of more enclosure space. Dynamics go beyond bookshelf, with a wide soundstage and detailed imaging in small to mid-sized rooms. TSi300 Features:
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with three-quarter-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate and your choice of stylish black or cherry wood-grain finishes make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polymer cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to our critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Our high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
- Fat stabilizer feet on TSi Series floorstanding models make a solid stand on both carpet and hard wood floors, with the stability and efficiency to deliver more precise bass response and superior imaging.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Total Pieces 1
Carton 1 30.36 lbs (13.77 kg)
3-Way Tower Speaker
Total Pieces 1
Height 36.375" (92.39 cm)
Width 7" (17.78 cm)
Depth 11.5" (29.21 cm)
Weight 26 lbs (11.79 kg)
Front Array Driver Complement (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance drivers with bi-laminate organic fiber cones - Mid/Woofer
(1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance drivers with silk dome tweeter - Tweeter
Total Frequency Response 35 Hz 24,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) 90 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits 47 Hz 24,000 Hz
Speaker Inputs Pair of 5-way binding posts - Gold-plated
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel 20 watts 150 watts