Dynaudio Xeo 30 Active Wireless Hi-Fi Flootstanding Speakers (Pair) and Bluesound Node 2i Music Streamer Bundle
Product Qualifies for FREE Ground Shipping
Dynaudio Xeo 30 Digital Active Wireless Hi-Fi Floorstanding Speakers (Pair) and Bluesound Node 2i Music Streamer Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
QTY: 2 Dynaudio Xeo 30 Digital Active Wireless Floorstanding Speakers
QTY: 1 Bluesound Node 2i Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Res Music Streamer
Dynaudio Xeo 30 Details:
Power, control, finesse, convenience
Floor-standing active wireless speakers derived directly from the pro studio world
The new Xeo 30 takes the floor – bringing a new look, new tech, a new tuning and a new level of wireless hi-fi performance.
As free-standing speakers go, they’re a compact pair – but unleash them and you’ll feel your eyebrows rocket skyward. (Don’t worry, it’s a natural reaction. It happens to us all the time when we visit our listening rooms.)
The Xeo 30 replaces the older Xeo 6. But our designers didn’t just want to start from the ground up. They – and you – love those modern classics, which is why they’ve smoothed, softened and refined the look rather than giving it a complete overhaul. Square is out, rounded is in; the metal driver parts are black and sleek; the infra-red control module is effortlessly integrated under the woofers…
Xeo 30: upgraded DSP and new tuning
Take off the smart new black grille and you’ll find a 28mm Esotec soft-dome tweeter and twin 14cm Esotec MSP woofers. They all use the same tech that’s made our loudspeakers so celebrated since we started out in 1977: lightweight aluminium voice-coils, innovative magnet systems, proprietary diaphragm materials and more. And each driver’s performance has been brought totally up to date with its own individually tuned, individually optimised 65W amplifier.
Under the hood, cutting-edge DSP (digital signal processing) works away to keep those amps performing at their best. Our engineers looked towards our professional studio speakers – the LYD 5s, specifically to hone the technology’s characteristics. And that means they’ve been able to draw a line directly from the performer, through the recording studio, to your living room. You’ll hear only what the artist wanted you to hear when they laid down their tracks.
The new Xeo 30’s updated firmware improves compressor and limiter performance for improved dynamics, along with a simplified 2.5-way crossover. It’s also widened the overlap between the tweeter and woofers’ frequency ranges for incredible integration from top to bottom, as well as giving improved bass and off-axis performance (so now even people out to the sides can enjoy the music just as much as the people on the sofa). We used a similar approach on the new Focus XD range.
Simplifying the crossover also gives the DSP engine a chance to rev-up more on speaker-position compensation for improvements in free-standing, against-the-wall and in-the-corner placements. The bass-port design further enhances low-frequency performance too, for even greater weight and punch.
The Xeo 30’s master speaker now has direct inputs. There’s 24-bit/192kHz-compatible Toslink digital optical for hi-res sources, as well as stereo RCA phono and 3.5mm minijack inputs for myriad other sources. And, of course, you can stream in wireless 24/96 hi-res from the optional Dynaudio Connect box, which gives you even more input options.
Want to go full wireless from your smartphone or other Bluetooth device? There’s built-in high-quality aptX Bluetooth on board for total convenience. We’d say it’s as easy as ‘plug-and-play’, but… well… no plugs. The two speakers (both of which can be set to either left or right channels depending on how you want to set them up) communicate with each other using a full-fat 24-bit/96kHz signal, so you can be sure you’re hearing the smallest of details in your music without having to fret about which cables and interconnects to buy.
And because we know you don’t want the hassle of having to get out of your seat in the middle of a great listening session, we’ve even upgraded the remote control. Now it controls the direct inputs as well as the Dynaudio Connect box, and even works over a greater distance.
Bluesound Node 2i Details:
Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
- Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
- Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Ask for the music you want to hear and control it with Amazon Alexa*.
- AirPlay 2* lets you play music or podcasts from speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
REINVENT YOUR HIFI
- Designed to connect traditional HiFi systems—including powered speakers—to the expanding world of streaming audio and Internet radio, the NODE 2i instantly breathes new life into your decades-old stereo equipment. Whether it be an aging amplifier or a long-forgotten receiver, the NODE 2i will have your favorite components sounding better than the day you brought them home.
TAKE YOUR HIFI WIFI
- The NODE 2i has enhanced dual band Wi-Fi which provides best-in-class performance even in crowded airspace. With state-of-the-art Bluetooth® aptX® HD, the NODE 2i can easily support 24-bit streaming directly from your phone or tablet, as well as transmit studio-quality music to Bluetooth headphones and speakers. High-end DAC technology built into every Bluesound Player allows the NODE 2i to decode and stream MQA files in all their lossless glory.
SET YOUR MUSIC FREE
- Featuring an array of analog and digital input and output options, the NODE 2i gives you infinite playback choices to rule your sonic domain. With the ability to connect to a CD player or turntable, the NODE 2i ensures that your physical music collection continues to thrive. Easily stream your favorite tracks from the source of your choice and hear it anywhere in the home.
ALL THE MUSIC EVER RECORDED
- With Airplay 2* built-in for easy integration into the Apple ecosystem, the NODE 2i is one of the most flexible streamers ever. Premium high-res music services like TIDAL®, Spotify® and Qobuz®—as well as virtually all other popular music services and Internet radio stations can be found directly inside the BluOS Controller app. Access your downloads, your iTunes library and any other content from a NAS drive, all without turning on a computer.
FILL YOUR HOME WITH MUSIC
- Seamlessly connect the NODE 2i to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
Dynaudio Xeo 30 Specifications:
Analogue inputs: Mini-jack, RCA stereo
Digital inputs: Toslink
Wireless: 24-bit / 96kHz
Frequency response (±3dB): 36Hz – 21kHz
Box principle: Bass reflex
Crossover: 2 1⁄2-way DSP-based
Crossover frequencies: 200/4300Hz
Woofer: 2 x 14cm MSP
Specification sheet for Xeo part 1
Tweeter: 28mm soft dome
Amplifier power: 3 x 65W
AC power input: 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz
Standby power consumption: <0.5W
Maximum power consumption: 165W
Weight: 13.4kg / 29.5lbs
Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 x 825 x 246mm
Dimensions with feet/grille (W x H x D): 228 x 852 x 275mm
Bluesound Node 2i Specifications:
Supported File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
Hi-Res formats - FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
Native Sampling Rates
32 - 192 kHz
16 - 24
SNR - 110dBA
Distortion, THD+N - 0.005%
Supported Operating Systems
Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
Free Internet Radio
TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio
Supported Cloud Services
Spotify, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie , JUKE, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine.
Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Amazon Alexa Skills*, Airplay 2*
*Some services, features and technologies will be available soon with a firmware upgrade
Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
1 x Type-A (Fat32 or NTSF formatted) port for connection to USB memory sticks and supported peripherals
1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
Combo - TOSLINK / 3.5mm
Analog RCA Stereo with FIXED option
TOSLINK digital optical
Headphone 3.5mm Stereo
12 Volt trigger out
Bluetooth 4.2 aptX HD wireless built-in
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
Mobile Operating System
BluOS - Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
Simple top-panel touch controls.
IR Sensor built in - Front panel
ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
1.12 kg / 2.45 lbs
220 x 46 x 146 mm
8.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in
Power Consumption (Idle)
2x AC power cords (Europe & North America)
Stereo RCA to RCA Cable
Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
-10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
0° C to 40° C
Available in White or Black Matt