Dynaudio Xeo 20 Active Wireless Hi-Fi Speakers (Pair) and Bluesound Node 2i Music Streamer Bundle
Product Qualifies for FREE Ground Shipping
Dynaudio Xeo 20 Compact Digital Active Wireless Hi-Fi Speakers (Pair) and Bluesound Node 2i Music Streamer Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
QTY: 2 Dynaudio Xeo 20 Compact Digital Active Wireless Speakers
QTY: 1 Bluesound Node 2i Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Res Music Streamer
Dynaudio Xeo 20 Details:
Floor-stander performance in a compact stand-mounted speaker. Hi-fi performance without the hi-fi system. All the style… with all the substance.
Compact digital active wireless hi-fi speakers
Forty years of hi-fi expertise – plus cutting-edge digital technology – in a compact stand-mounted speaker
The new Xeo 20 takes all the things we loved about the older Xeo 4, updates them to things we love even more, and adds a few new surprises.
You’ll have already noticed the facelift. Our designers have rounded the corners and softened the edges. They’ve moved the infra-red receiver from the top to under the woofer for a neater, cleaner look. And they’ve made the metal driver parts black for a touch of Nordic simplicity.
If you were to take the speaker apart (although we’d really rather you didn’t), you’d see just as many developments inside, too. The 14cm Esotec MSP driver and 28mm Esotec soft-dome tweeter (both packed with legendary Dynaudio tech, including aluminium voice-coils and innovative magnet systems) are each powered by their own 65W digital amplifiers. And because one size doesn’t always fit all, each amp is precisely tuned and optimized for the driver it’s powering – giving our engineers incredible control over their performance.
Xeo 20: tuned from our pro studio speakers
That control comes from the best. Xeo 20’s tuning is based on our celebrated LYD 5 professional studio monitors – speakers that work at the front line of music production. It gives you a direct line from performer to mixing desk to living room… what they heard is what you get.
The updated firmware includes improved compressor and limiter algorithms and a simplified crossover. That means a larger overlap between the drivers’ frequency ranges for incredible integration, improved bass and much better off-axis performance… so if you’re jostled out of the good seat, you know you’ll still have a great time. We’ve also given the DSP (digital signal processing) engine more horsepower, as well as simplifying it, to enhance speaker-position compensation for corner, wall and free-space placements. It’s a similar approach to the one we used for the new Focus XD range. A slot-type bass port, meanwhile, handles the moving-air stage to further improve, tighten and enhance low-frequency performance.
Xeo 20: direct inputs
The new Xeo 20 also gets direct inputs, so you don’t need to add any external boxes to plug in your existing equipment – although if you want even more options, including wireless 24-bit/96kHz hi-res audio, the optional Dynaudio Connect box has you covered.
Round the back of the master speaker (which can be set as either the left or right channel) you’ll find 24-bit/192kHz Toslink digital optical, stereo RCA phono and 3.5mm minijack inputs for all your sources. So, yes, you can still plug in that old cassette player or 8-track machine…
Don’t want to use wires? We’ve added built-in aptX Bluetooth so you can stream wirelessly from any compatible device. And because the Xeo 20 speakers communicate together using a full-fat 24/96 hi-res signal, you know you won’t miss a single detail in your music. If you don’t want to get out of your seat (we totally understand), you’ll also be happy to hear that the new remote control works with Xeo 20’s direct inputs and the Dynaudio Connect box – and over a longer distance than before.
Xeo 20 is designed to work with the optional Stand 10 and Stand 20, and there’s also built-in provision for Vesa 100 mounts.
Bluesound Node 2i Details:
Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
- Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
- Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Ask for the music you want to hear and control it with Amazon Alexa*.
- AirPlay 2* lets you play music or podcasts from speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
REINVENT YOUR HIFI
- Designed to connect traditional HiFi systems—including powered speakers—to the expanding world of streaming audio and Internet radio, the NODE 2i instantly breathes new life into your decades-old stereo equipment. Whether it be an aging amplifier or a long-forgotten receiver, the NODE 2i will have your favorite components sounding better than the day you brought them home.
TAKE YOUR HIFI WIFI
- The NODE 2i has enhanced dual band Wi-Fi which provides best-in-class performance even in crowded airspace. With state-of-the-art Bluetooth® aptX® HD, the NODE 2i can easily support 24-bit streaming directly from your phone or tablet, as well as transmit studio-quality music to Bluetooth headphones and speakers. High-end DAC technology built into every Bluesound Player allows the NODE 2i to decode and stream MQA files in all their lossless glory.
SET YOUR MUSIC FREE
- Featuring an array of analog and digital input and output options, the NODE 2i gives you infinite playback choices to rule your sonic domain. With the ability to connect to a CD player or turntable, the NODE 2i ensures that your physical music collection continues to thrive. Easily stream your favorite tracks from the source of your choice and hear it anywhere in the home.
ALL THE MUSIC EVER RECORDED
- With Airplay 2* built-in for easy integration into the Apple ecosystem, the NODE 2i is one of the most flexible streamers ever. Premium high-res music services like TIDAL®, Spotify® and Qobuz®—as well as virtually all other popular music services and Internet radio stations can be found directly inside the BluOS Controller app. Access your downloads, your iTunes library and any other content from a NAS drive, all without turning on a computer.
FILL YOUR HOME WITH MUSIC
- Seamlessly connect the NODE 2i to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
Dynaudio Xeo 20 Specifications:
Analogue inputs: Mini-jack, RCA stereo
Digital inputs: Toslink
Frequency response (±3dB): 40Hz – 21kHz
Box principle: Bass reflex
Crossover: 2-way DSP-based
Crossover frequencies: 4700Hz
Woofer: 14cm MSP
Specification sheet for Xeo part 1
Tweeter: 28mm soft dome
Amplifier power: 2 x 65W
AC power input: 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz
Standby power consumption: <0.5W
Maximum power consumption: 100W
Weight: 6.2kg / 13.7lbs
Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 x 320 x 257mm
Dimensions with feet/grille (W x H x D): 180 x 320 x 265mm
Bluesound Node 2i Specifications:
Supported File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
Hi-Res formats - FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
Native Sampling Rates
32 - 192 kHz
16 - 24
SNR - 110dBA
Distortion, THD+N - 0.005%
Supported Operating Systems
Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
Free Internet Radio
TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio
Supported Cloud Services
Spotify, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie , JUKE, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine.
Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Amazon Alexa Skills*, Airplay 2*
*Some services, features and technologies will be available soon with a firmware upgrade
Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
1 x Type-A (Fat32 or NTSF formatted) port for connection to USB memory sticks and supported peripherals
1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
Combo - TOSLINK / 3.5mm
Analog RCA Stereo with FIXED option
TOSLINK digital optical
Headphone 3.5mm Stereo
12 Volt trigger out
Bluetooth 4.2 aptX HD wireless built-in
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
Mobile Operating System
BluOS - Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
Simple top-panel touch controls.
IR Sensor built in - Front panel
ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
1.12 kg / 2.45 lbs
220 x 46 x 146 mm
8.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in
Power Consumption (Idle)
2x AC power cords (Europe & North America)
Stereo RCA to RCA Cable
Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
-10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
0° C to 40° C
Available in White or Black Matt