Denon AVR-X8500H 13.2 Channel A/V Reveiver with Auro-3D and HEOS Factory Refurbished
Denon AVR-X8500H 13.2 Channel A/V Reveiver with Auro-3D and Built-In HEOS Factory Refurbished
The Denon Flagship AVR-X8500H powers the next generation of home theater with the world’s first 13.2 channel receiver that supports the latest immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D. Built-in HEOS technology supports Amazon Alexa and takes music listening to the next level with wireless whole-home audio and voice control.
POWERFUL 13.2 CHANNEL HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE
The AVR-X8500H ushers in a leading-edge home theater experience with 13.2 channels that support the latest surround sound formats and 4K Ultra HD picture.
Surround yourself in cinema-grade sound from literally any direction.
SOUND IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 7.1.6 or 9.1.4 surround sound speaker system with as many as 6 overhead speakers or Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience.
GEARED UP FOR 4K ULTRA HD
Enjoy ultra-high-definition pictures, even from analog and digital SD sources.
FUTUREPROOF IN ANY WAY
All eight HDMI inputs (including one on the front) and three HDMI outputs feature HDCP 2.2 compatibility and the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support. It is even ready for Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for 3D audio playback through TV apps. The feature will be enabled via a future firmware update.
SET-UP AND CONNECT WITH EASE
Get your AVR-X8500H up and running in no time, perfectly tailored to your needs.
SMART TV CONNECTIVITY
Control your Denon AVR-X8500H with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON and begin controlling the AVR-X8500H with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR's setup menu and four Smart Selects.
ADVANCED SOUND PROCESSING
Experience extraordinary sound quality from both music and movies.
POWERFUL DSP AUDIO PROCESSING
The AVR-X8500H owns a sophisticated DSP audio processing system that incorporates no less than four powerful high speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
GET THE AMAZING HEOS EXPERIENCE
Enjoy your favorite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers or even other HEOS-capable receivers and listen throughout the whole house. Control it all with the free HEOS app. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio and a wide range of streaming services including Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer.
HEOS + ALEXA — SPEAK YOUR COMMANDS
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device.
EXTERNAL CONTROL AND IP CONTROL CAPABILITIES
The AVR-X8500H is part of Denon's range of IN·Command series of custom integration friendly AV components, equipped with feature-rich enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with third-party and custom integration solutions.
The AVR-X8500H features IP control capability for an integration with major third-party control devices and Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 home automation equipment. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, it's also equipped with an RS-232C serial port.
For simpler integrated control set-ups, the AVR-X8500H features an IR (infrared) remote control input on the rear panel, allowing remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system.
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Auro 3D
- Multichannel Stereo
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 13.2
- Mono Block Power Amp Construction: Yes (L/R separated)
- Discrete Power Amplifier
- D.D.S.C. HD Digital: Yes (32-bit)
- Pure Direct
- Gold Plated RCA Terminals
- Clock Jitter Reducer
- Alpha Processing: AL32 Processing Multichannel
- Denon Link HD
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- DLNA Certified
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC
- Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV
- DSD Audio Streaming: Yes (5.6MHz)
- Gapless playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV ,ALAC, DSD)
- Internet Radio: Yes (TuneIn)
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Denon 2016 AVR Remote
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet Ports
- Media Server
- HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Technology
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24
- FLAC HD 192/24
- WAV 192/24
- ALAC 192/24
- Spotify*: Yes (Connect)
- Other Streaming Services *: Amazon Music / TIDAL / Deezer / iHeart Radio / Napster / Soundcloud / Mood Mix
- HEOS App Control
- Airplay2 Audio Streaming
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front: 7 / 1
- HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 / 2
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: Up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: Up to 4K 60/50
- GUI Overlay on HDMI
- 3D Signal Pass-through
- 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction
- DSD Audio Capability
- Audio Return Channel
- Auto LipSync
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC / InstaPrevue
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel
- HDR / HLG / Dolby Vision
Multi-room / CI
- Multi-Room Zones: 3 / 3
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog: Yes (2ch) / Yes (2ch) / Yes / Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control
- Remote In / Out
- DC Trigger Output: 2
- HDMI Diagnostics
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- FL Display: 2 lines
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification
- GUI Languages: 3
- Setup Assistant
- Quick Select Plus
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB
- Variable Cross Over
- Optimized Bass Redirection
- Bass Sync
- ECO Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Sleep Timer
- Composite In / Out: 4 / 1
- Component In / Out: 3 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 3
- Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI
- Analog In: 6
- Phono (MM) In
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-room Out: Analog: 2
- Multichannel Preout: Yes (13.2ch)
- Subwoofer Out: 2 (independent)
- 7.1 Multichannel Input
- Speaker Terminal: Regular Screw
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 15
- Speaker A / B: Assignable
- Bi-amp Drive: Assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: Assignable
- Front Inputs: HDMI / USB
- USB Audio
- AM/FM Tuner
- Number of Power Amps: 13
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): 150 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 190 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 260 W
- Metal Front Panel
- System Remote Control: RC-1221
- Power Consumption in W: 900W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Control On Consumption in W: 3.5
- Height: 7.72"
- Width: 17.08"
- Depth: 18.7"
- Weight: 51.4 lbs