NAD Electronics T 777 V3 A/V Surround Sound Receiver
4K UHD Video Pass-Through
Using the latest and most advanced 4K chipsets, the T 777 V3 can pass-through standard definition and high-definition video sources including 4K Ultra HD with full compatibility for the latest 4:4:4 Pure Colour 4K Ultra HD specification. It also features full HDCP 2.2 compatibility, letting you enjoy the highest quality 4K videos with digital copyright protection.
Dolby Atmos Built-In
The T 777 V3 with Dolby Atmos® transports you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience, with moving audio that fills your room and flows all around you. There are many options for creating the perfect Dolby Atmos theatre using the internal amplifiers for a 5.1.2 system, or adding external amplifiers to create a 7.1.4 speaker array. Regardless of the setup, the T 777 V3 creates a captivating layer of sound above the listeners, with pinpoint location of audio objects, and delivering the full excitement and realism of Dolby Atmos soundtracks.
State-of-the-art Room Correction*
DIRAC Live® is arguably the most sophisticated digital room correction system available today, and is usually reserved for use in ultra-high end components costing several times as much as the T 777 V3 With Dirac Live® you can build the perfect listening environment that corrects for both the timing and colourations in sound using the supplied microphone and its powerful software.
Enter the World of Music Streaming
Featuring built-in BluOS, the world’s premium wireless streaming technology, the T 777 V3 lets you wirelessly stream lossless music to your home theatre system from local libraries or music streaming services. You can control the music from anywhere in the house using the BluOS Controller app for smartphone, tablet and laptop, including the ability to group other BluOS compatible wireless speakers and music players with the T 777 V3 for true multi-room music.
MDC—Ready for Anything
NAD’s award-winning Modular Design Construction lets you stay up to date with the ever-changing world of audio/video. With the new VM 300 Video and AM 230 Audio MDC Modules built-in to the T 777 V3, all of your newly supported surround sound formats and video technologies are on easily removable plug-in cards which allows you to upgrade to future audio/ video formats without replacing the entire AV receiver. Simply plug in a new card and you’re ready for the future, no matter what’s out there.
6 x HDMI and Network Connectivity
With six HDMI 2.0 inputs and two outputs, plus digital coaxial and optical in/outs, the T 777 V3 hosts a wide array of
connections—simply plug in your favourite source like a
Blu-ray player or gaming console, and press play. Built for today’s custom integrators and smart homes, the T 777 V3 can use the power of BluOS and seamlessly be integrated into existing home automation systems from Control4, Crestron, URC, and RTI. Other connection options include IP control, IR outputs, programmable 12V triggers, and RS-232 port.
- FTC: 7 x 140W
- Full disclosure power (All channels driven simultaneously): 7 x 80W (19dBW)
- IHF dynamic power
- 8 ohms, 160W
- 4 ohms, 260W
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power: <0.08%
- IM distortion at rated power: <0.08%
- Damping factor, 8 ohms: >60
- Input sensitivity and impedance: 1.15V (ref. 8Ω, VOL at 0dB)
- Frequency response: ±0.8dB (ref. 1kHz, 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio
- >92dB (ref. rated power at 8 ohms, A-WTD)
- >83dB (ref. 1W at 8 ohms, A-WTD)
- Frequency response: ±0.05dB (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >-100dB (ref. 1W/8Ω, A-WTD)
- Total harmonic distortion + noise (THD + N): <0.01%
- Input sensitivity: 330mV (ref. 2V)
- Maximum output level: >4V
- AM section
- Tuning range
- 530kHz - 1710kHz (120V version, 10kHz steps)
- 531kHz - 1620kHz (230V version, 9kHz steps)
- Usable sensitivity: 55dBµV
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 38dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3%
- Loop sensitivity 20dB S/N: 66dBµV
- Tuning range
- FM section
- Tuning range: 87.50MHz - 108.50MHz
- Usable sensitivity: <9dBµV
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Mono: 60dB
- Stereo: 55dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Mono: 0.7%
- Stereo: 1.0%
- Channel separation: 30dBµV
- RDS decode sensitivity: 28dBµV
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6 13/16" x 16 3/4"
- Weight: 45.2 lbs.